AI tools for writing are software programs that use artificial intelligence (AI) algorithms to assist researchers and scientists in various aspects of the writing process, such as literature review, data analysis, and manuscript preparation. Here are some examples of AI tools for writing and specific writing purposes, like scientific writing and research or SEO that comes with web browsers, apps, or plugins:
- Grammarly: This tool uses AI algorithms to help writers correct grammar and spelling errors in their scientific writing. It also provides suggestions for improving sentence structure and word choice.
- Zotero: This tool uses AI algorithms to help researchers organize their references and citations. It can automatically generate bibliographies and citation lists in various citation styles, such as APA and MLA. Compare others, like Mendeley for reference manager.
- Semantic Scholar: This tool uses natural language processing (NLP) algorithms to help researchers find relevant articles and papers in their field. It can also provide insights into the research trends and impact of specific articles.
- IBM Watson Discovery: This tool uses AI algorithms to help researchers analyze large datasets and extract relevant information for their scientific writing. It can also generate summaries and insights from large collections of text data.
- Overleaf: This tool is an online collaborative writing platform that uses AI algorithms to help researchers write, edit, and collaborate on scientific manuscripts. It includes templates for various types of scientific documents, such as research articles, proposals, and posters.
- ChatPDF: Comprehend textbooks, handouts, and presentations effortlessly. Don’t spend hours flipping through research papers and academic articles. Support your academic growth and succeed in your studies effectively and responsibly.
- Quillbot: a paraphrasing and summarizing tool that helps millions of students and professionals cut their writing time by more than half using state-of-the-art AI to rewrite any sentence, paragraph, or article.
- EssayBot: an essay writing assistant powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI). Given the title, topic, and prompt, Essaybot can help you find inspirational sources from the Web, suggest and paraphrase sentences, as well as generate and complete sentences using AI.
- Ryte: an AI writing assistant that helps you create high-quality content, in just a few seconds, at a fraction of the cost.
- Copy.ai: an AI-powered copywriter that generates high-quality copy for your business.
- Jasper: Formerly known as Jarvis, Jasper is among the AI writing software tools leaders. Jasper acquired tools such as Headlime and Shortly AI writing software. Both tools remain standalone products at the writing of this article; however, both plan to integrate fully with it. Create your blogs, articles, book, scripts, and any other content. Choose a subject area and form, fill in the details, and Jasper will write the content for you. It’s not always good content, but it helps me get past my writer’s block. Now that “content generation” is the state of natural language generation in content marketing, Jasper.AI is an invaluable tool.
- Sudowrite: an AI writing tool that helps you generate content, rewrite existing content into something new, elaborate on something when you need more words, and brainstorm ideas. It’s one of the best ai content generator softwares and is user-friendly.
- Chibi AI: an AI writing tool designed for writers who want to be able to focus on their writing, but have a little assistance when they get stuck. Chibi includes helpful tools that writers need such as rewriting, shortening, expanding, and changing the tone of the selected text. You’re able to select a “creativity mode” where the overall tone of the generated content changes.
- Scalenut: a writing processing tool that automates content creation. Its AI writing algorithm combine SEO and NLP techniques to help you create engaging content and boost your page rankings.
- Closers Copy: an AI writing software that does not use GPT-3, a machine learning model that many of the other solutions favor. According to their website, “These models are not trained to write marketing copy. Fortunately, our models are! Using our AI gets you REAL marketing copy that sells your products and services. And because we own this technology, you don’t run into content filters, restrictions or limits.”
- Neural Text: a platform that uses machine learning to automatically generate text. It has been used in different industries such as healthcare, education, and marketing. The platform has also been used by journalists to create articles with the help of AI. If you’re looking for an AI essay writer free, this might be worth looking into.
- Peppertype: an AI writing software that works by using machine learning to understand what the user wants. This technology is used in order to provide the most relevant responses for the user. It provides users with helpful insights into their moods and emotions, as well as suggestions on what they should do next.
- Article Forge: an article generator that automatically generates content for a specific topic or keyword. It’ll create high-quality first drafts that you can run with.
- Ink for All: AI writing software that allows you to “communicate with purpose” as their website says. It functions as both a text editor and browser extension. Ink for All democratizes the content marketing process by offering writing assistance tools that enable anyone to create content that performs well.
- Hypotenuse AI: is the premier AI writing tool for e-commerce. It’s designed to make brands and businesses that sell products have an easier time doing so. Hypotenuse seeks to help e-commerce sites sell their products by creating compelling product descriptions.
- Copysmith: an AI copywriting software that helps users generate content for their blog or website. It also provides an easy way to share and promote content that has already been created. The platform offers a series of tools to help people generate different types of content, with the most popular being the article builder, which allows users to build articles from scratch.
- AI Writer: an AI copywriting software that offers an AI writing assistant for content creators to generate content ideas at scale. The platform offers different kinds of writing services, including content writing and blog writing.
- Paragraph AI works predominantly as an app you can get in the Apple Store or Google Play Store. It also is a Chrome Plugin. This is the first AI writing app that I’ve come across, so I decided to try it out.
- Wordtune offers both a browser extension and a long-form document editor to write compelling copy. It’s a perfect AI novel writing software option for those who want to self-edit and write more clearly. Since it works with a number of different tools, anyone who writes online should consider Wordtune.
- Hyperwrite.ai: a free Chrome extension that helps you write faster by giving you ideas to write as you type. It’s very much like what Gmail is doing with their emails, where you get automatic suggestions on what to type, but this would be for everything you write.
Overall, AI tools for writing are becoming more prevalent and powerful, enabling researchers to write and publish scientific papers more efficiently and effectively. These tools can save researchers time and effort, allowing them to focus more on their research and scientific discoveries.