To save: Universal Skills All Learners Should Know How to Do
This morning I was thinking about the things that all young people should know how to do regardless of income, geographical location, life goals, etc. I started a list – see below. Some have “always” been true – some are unique to this century of learning. Let me know of any other universal skills you believe young people should know how to do.
- How to be a self-directed learner – finding and using resources (both face-to-face and online) to learn and improve personal interests
- How to do effective online searches
- How to develop one’s own Personal Learning Network (PLN)
- How to post on social media while managing one’s digital footprint
- How to evaluate websites and online tools for credibility
- How to orally communicate…
View original post 199 more words
2 thoughts on “Universal Skills All Learners Should Know How to Do”
This is so true and relevant to this 21st century skills. Thanks for sharing this to us.
Motivated to pursue it more and more each day.
A pleasure. I found this a good source and reblog this. Cheers mate!